Kleki by bitbof uses the web analysis service Google Analytics to collect and analyse some of its user data. Analytics employs a tracking cookie to achieve this. Google's service anonymizes this data to make sure that individuals can not be identified.
What gets recorded?
- Which page was opened
- When and how long users run Kleki
- Device information (resolution, browser name, operating system name - e.g. "Windows 10", device name - e.g. "iPad")
- IP Address (used internally by Google Analytics)
- Internet Provider (e.g. "Comcast")
- Error reports (error code, script file name, line number, and when the error occurred - e.g. after 14 minutes)
You can disable Google Analytics with this browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Upload of image data
At no point does Kleki upload a user's drawing without clear and explicit consent.
Upload occurs here:
- File > Upload Public: uploads to Imgur
- File > Upload Drive / ...: uploads via Filestack to Google Drive, etc.
None of that data is accessible to us. It will be exclusively sent to the services stated above after a user explicitly triggers the upload of their drawing.
When you choose to send us feedback you give us the following data:
- Your textual feedback
- Time and date of submitting the feedback form
- Operating system name & browser name
- Kleki version
We collect user data solely to drive design decisions. All with the goal in mind of improving Kleki for our users. Any user data we collect won't be sold nor otherwise made available to third parties. The only exception being highly generalized information. (e.g. Kleki had x number of users this month)
Please contact me if you have any questions or requests regarding these policies: